Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Game the exit polls.

I am so sick of the media projecting the winner as soon as the polls in a state close, before a single actual vote has been counted.

Apparently, they didn't learn their lesson from Florida '00.

For the duration of this election cycle, whenever I am polled, I am going to lie. I will pick the most absurd answer from the options the pollster gives and tell them that is my choice.

Join me in gaming the polls if you like. One person is Don Quixote. Two is a prank. Three is the beginning of a movement.

Remember, you don't owe them the truth when the truth is none of their business.

And think how stupid CNN will look on a Wednesday this November, after the actual votes have been counted, the morning after they project Ralph Nader as the next President of the United States of America.

No comments: