Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flea Market Finds.

Today I finished making my major video purchases for the next four years. That's not to say I won't buy a good movie if I run across one at a yard sale, but I'm not buying any on the white market until at least 2012.

I picked up a PUMP UP THE VOLUME DVD and a weird little VHS called "The Anarchist Cookbook," which is not a video adaptation of the cookbook but rather the story of how people who read the cookbook ruin the lives of innocent, happy-go-lucky anarchist bums.

I also picked up Toffler's The Third Wave for a buck.

I got all this at the little flea market south of Mammoth Spring that has the army surplus/war souvenir booth in the back; the one that makes you think the nutcase army store owner from FALLING DOWN is going to poke his little head up over the counter.

Hey, it's either him or Zed and Maynard from PULP FICTION; take your pick.

No comments: