The 2010 deficit is $1.56 trillion.
1. Pardon all federal prisoners convicted of nothing but simple marijuana possession. Savings: $1 billion.
2. Ground Air Force One and use Skype for Obama's little thinly-disguised campaign appearances instead. Savings: $68,000/hr, at least $200 million a year.
3. Cancel the National Endowment for the Arts. Savings: $161.3 million.
4. End "Don't Ask; Don't Tell." Savings: $29.4 million per year.
5. Halve the budget of the National Parks Service. Savings: $1.35 billion per year.
Now, if the other 304,059,723 of you can come up with 5 similar steps each, we've got this deficit problem licked.